Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Little Things

Do some people buy rubberbands?  I can picture the container on top of my parents' microwave that is filled with twist ties and rubberbands.  In our house we had two little containers in a drawer, one for rubberbands and one for twist ties.  Sometimes I would sort them and save just the good ones!  I had so many I saved the ones that the substitute mail carrier brought and gave them back to him occasionally.

It was a bit of a shock to come to an apartment that had no rubberbands!  I had one from something I brought and immediately used it for something else.  But yesterday was great!

Some mail arrived with a rubberband!  And then I bought asparagus, which came with rubberbands!  And to top it off, I found a rubberband on the ground today!  Our empire grows!

1 comment:

  1. There are still things I can find easier in mom's house than mine. (Like safety pins.) I hadn't thought about starting from scratch. Aiee!

    ReplyDelete