Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Traditions

No post yesterday because of technical difficulties.  Here are a few tidbits to tide you over.

After A. got his haircut he said all the kids would slap the back of his neck. When I asked if they did it gently, he said most of them did. I asked if he did it gently to others, he said he did to most of them.

A classmate of mine came in with a haircut so I ran over and gently slapped the back of his neck. The teacher laughed, but said, "No, no, no!" Chicas do not slap the necks of chicos, she said. Only boys slap the back of boys' necks.

Ta da! After a very long time I added this picture.
I have not bought one of these yet, but for just over one euro you can buy a package with a few carrots, some celery, leeks, parsnips, and something I can't identify. What a deal!

I hope the problem will be resolved soon and we'll be back to our regular posts. No more drinking water while working on the computer!





No comments:

Post a Comment