Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2017

Parts

Any guesses what this is part of?

slightly different view

It is the drawer for condenser dryer. It is what collects
the water because the dryer is not vented to the outside.

Sometimes I like to get the wrinkles out for a few minutes and then hang the laundry to air dry, but sometimes A.'s school uniform needs washing at night and I have to leave the clothing in longer if I want to send him to school in dry clothing.

A little while ago the dryer stopped working. I would turn it on and it would turn itself off. I would restart it and it would happen again. It finally occurred to me to ask D. if he could knew what was wrong. After poking around online he figured out that the drawer needed emptying. A little part of my brain had been wondering about a vent, but that little part was easily ignored.

Too bad I don't have anything to do with the collected water, but not so much is collecting these days now that it is warmer and the days are longer.

1 comment:

  1. Clever design. I don't know that I would have figured it out.

    ReplyDelete