Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Dogs

Are everywhere!  The town has the reputation for having lots of dogs and kids and it does seem like they are both wherever you turn.  I have seen three cats.

Dogs are allowed in many places and when they are not there is often a parking spot.

Sharp-eyed readers will see that the sign does not read perros, but gossos.
We are in Catalonia, where the language is Catalan, not Castilian.
 Most people pick up after their dogs, but definitely not all.

It seems that dogs live in apartments and seem to get out for walks in the morning and evenings.
As I walked by this building I noticed people looking up so I did, too.  Look carefully.

This lucky dog gets to spend time outside during the day.
Soon, information about wild animals.

1 comment:

  1. I particularly liked this post. Apparently there are almost no dogs in Amman since the Arabs think dogs are unclean. They do have lots of cats though. Margo

    ReplyDelete