Search This Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Soaking it up

It was not so far to walk from the end of the train line to the museum, so we did. There is always something to see.

Notice the Papereria on the upper right-hand tile that was outside

this paper good store. I love that!

I like the music building, too.

We could not take pictures in the Picasso Museum,

but I snapped a couple of the exterior and

I couldn't resist this picture from inside the museum. There we were, among amazing
artwork in a beautiful building, but everyday needs still must be met. I love seeing laundry!

I could not take pictures of Picasso's pigeon series, which was new to me,
but I did take a picture in the gift shop. You can read more about the pigeons here.

After the museum we were going to catch a different train and again chose to walk and stumbled across this belated Earth Day celebration. There was a lot of delicious vegan food and a variety of things for sale. Unlike at home there did not seem to be a lot of environmental groups educating people and sharing their ideas.

Our trip finished with a visit to the electronics store, which was filled with many temptations.
I will miss the ease and low cost (two euros) of getting to Barcelona!

No comments:

Post a Comment