Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Diversions

I forgot to mention one of our favorite diversions while we were in London.
Theoretically tickets are made available each week, but realistically
we could not get or afford tickets, much to A.'s disappointment.

A. has been reading a lot of Agatha Christie books this year so this
was a popular second choice. We thoroughly enjoyed the suspense of the play.
Plenty of other things made me smile, too.

an enormous paella

repurposed log at overground station

I saw plenty of Look Left and Look Right notices, but not many like this.

I have never seen a time capsule that lists what is inside in such an open manner.

Seen all over Alexandra Park.

This sight made my jaw drop. I first went to Trafalgar Square as a five-year-old and my memory is of pigeons everywhere. This was the only pigeon I saw. Literally. I took this one picture and wasn't sure it was any good so I looked for another pigeon so I could get another shot. I did not see another pigeon. What will they do next, add a statue to the fourth plinth?



No comments:

Post a Comment