Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Nativity scenes

A friend had posted pictures of front yard nativity scenes, which aren't seen in my neighborhood because there are no front yards.  I did see people buying moss and other natural products for creating nativity scenes at home.

What I am able to see are the nativity scenes in store fronts.

"This nativity is dedicated to all those who, like angels,
fight and struggle every day to recover and move forward."

A. likes the houses built into the hillside in the back.

I like the details, like the stove with the woodpile.

Yes, of course there is a caganer to find.

The re-sale shop has a scene.

The pharmacy has a scene.

The appliance store has one, too.
And the leaded glass studio.
Can you spot the caganer?

The toy store has a cute wooden nativity scene.
I am sorry I could not get a good picture of the nativity nesting dolls.

Epiphany is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment