Search This Blog

Sunday, July 2, 2017

More fest

On our way to a fire event 

We came across a go-cart type race. I am so sorry I don't have a picture of the hill,
but maybe it is like Cain Park, my childhood sledding hill? Pretty exciting!



Today in the sporting park we saw beach volleyball, bubble
football, and badminton in addition to the games from the day before.

I was most looking forward to the junior version of
the fire devils and the accompanying drum corps.



I was not disappointed.

The truth is I could do many more blog posts about the festival.
Instead I'll give you a few more pictures to wrap it up.
Not shown are Sunday morning's bastoners, the stick dancers.

Dancing in the pop-up restaurant near us.

Traditional Catalan sardana dance.

Loud music and lots of color - popular event with teens and adults, too.

Human towers - like nothing I have seen other places.

My favorite - the devils dancing with fire!




1 comment:

  1. I think my main take away from your time there is human towers and lots and lots of fire.

    ReplyDelete