Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

Bread

My pictures cannot capture the amount of bread I have seen this year. 
Here is the bakery within the grocery store in the afternoon, 

and in the evening. There is also a bulk section for rolls and around the corner
there are bags of bread, including crustless bread and other sandwich-style bread.

It seems everywhere we go there are bakeries.
I have no idea how people choose which one to patronize.

If it were not awkward I would have taken so many pictures of people walking and carrying bread. All ages and everywhere we go people are carrying bread. One person told me that some people eat bread with everything. Having coffee? Have it with bread. Having an orange? Have it with bread.

A. quickly learned that everyone takes a bread sandwich for the 10:30 break, desayuno, or eating breakfast. I see it not just with kids at school but all over. I rarely see people eating or drinking while they are walking (they are smoking instead), but if they are eating it is a sandwich.




I wonder if people from here blog about and take pictures of people in the US walking down the street drinking coffee?!

No comments:

Post a Comment