Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Swimming


I can't believe I forgot to list that I will miss my swim team.  One friend has been a steady swim partner for almost nine years, patiently waiting for me to return from summers in Ithaca and for a year in Denmark.  I hope he is patient again!

I will miss the 1.75mi/2.8km ride from the house and watching the sun rise and seasons change.

I can see that our apartment complex has a pool.
Only one mile/1.6km away is this facility.  

Looks promising, if you ignore the membership requirements. This is from G00gle Translate.

How can I do to come to train in the CAR? What do I enter the CAR?
To enter the CAR permanently athlete must be federated be granted a scholarship by the federation or entity concerned, and that the federation has a training group at CAR. The CAR does not grant these scholarships.

I hardly qualify as an elite athlete, but since the Olympics will have just ended maybe they will be trying to fill their lanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment